Arena Americas has always made Safety and Social Sustainability our top priority, and as the world continues to change and adapt, we know that we must do the same. With our wide reaching relief efforts, Arena has been successful in activating hospital sites and erecting structures that will assist in caring for patients who have been affected by COVID-19. Given the nature of this relief work, our safety team has worked tirelessly to ensure that all of our inventory goes through a thorough and effective sanitization process as it returns from our job sites. This process ensures that every piece of our inventory remains rental ready and is a standard that will continue in our everyday practices moving forward. The safety and health of our crews, customers and patrons of our events is of the upmost importance to us. Please see below to find out more information about how we have been adapting.
- Arena Americas is providing our teams with nitrile gloves, hand sanitizer, masks, safety glasses and face shields (if needed) for on-site installations.
- We are encouraging any sick employees to stay home and notify their supervisor and healthcare provider immediately.
- We are providing routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces in our offices and warehouses.
- We encourage telecommuting for our employees when possible. All employees who remain in our office are practicing proper social distancing guidelines.
- When possible, all equipment will be left unattended and untouched on-site for a minimum of (9) days.
- All rental materials coming down will be sprayed with EPA approved disinfectants specifically mentioned by the CDC in its Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection recommendations.
- All equipment used to dismantle the job site will be sprayed with approved disinfectants prior to load out
- All returning off rental equipment needs to be stored outside and handled using proper Personal Protective Equipment.
- All off rental materials used shall be placed outside in a designated demarcated area. Visible signage shall be visible to the area contents.
- All off rental equipment coming from COVID_19 site surfaces will require power washing with approved cleaners/disinfectants
- Before bringing inside any previously used COVID_19 equipment, all material handlers will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment.
- After thorough cleaning, all machine contact points will require cleaning and sanitation.
- Once all materials and equipment are cleaned, normal handling procedures apply to return the equipment back to ready use.
We would love to be your partner in planning your next spectacular occasion. Contact Arena Americas to get in touch with an event specialist today!